Thursday, July 19, 2012

FINALLY!

It feels like it has taken FOREVER for my charger to get here.  In reality it has only been 5 or 6 days since it died.  I am so glad to have my patterns computer back.
Another thing that is finally here is VACATION!!!  Yep, we will be going home to visit family.  I am really looking forward to it.  :D  The break will be nice. 
I will still be able to check in on my page, blog, and email.  (thank goodness)  No orders will be worked on until August 1st, though. 
So, you wanna see something that I have been working on?  I think this is my FAVORITE so far.  I will definitely be making myself and my daughter one.  I think it is going to make great Christmas presents too! 
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet ruffle scarf
Ruffle Scarf.  Gorgeous, huh?!
I have also worked up 7 hats
Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet bobble hat.  Sizes newborn, baby, child, adult
I made up this pattern based off of a picture that I saw.  Pattern coming soon.

Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet newsboy hat.  Diamond detail
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet ridged beret hat
The patterns for these two hats are from Mamachee

Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet candy strip hat pattern
Pattern for this hat can be found here
A pair of leg warmers:
     
Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet leg warmers/ baby legs
I was bored the other night and decided to work something up for my daughter for Halloween.  More styles to come!
A mug Kozie and an apple Kozie:
Swirls and Sprinkles: easy crochet mug Kozie.

Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet apple Kozie
All of the new hats will be available in August, as well as the leg warmers and apple Kozie.  The mug Kozie can already be found on my Facebook page. 
It has been a very productive 5 or 6 days!

ETA:  Headwraps!  I've also made a few headwraps in the last week.  I forgot to get pictures of them!  Hopefully I can find time tomorrow in between taking care of 2 kids, cleaning, packing, packing, and cleaning....did I mention packing?

No comments:

Post a Comment