Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to the grind.

We had a very fun weekend.  We took the kids to the local Six Flags park and they had a BLAST!  I don't know what is more fun, going as a kid or going as a parent watching your kids.  Truly one of my favorite days ever. 
I have been busy working on a couple of orders, so the next pattern has been delayed just a bit.  I had one 90% finished and while looking it over I saw that it could be turned into something completely different!  Such is the life.  :)  I can't wait to show it off.  I don't know if I will be writing up the pattern to this newest item, but I will definitely have a new free pattern posted by the end of the week.
Have you worked up any of my free patterns?  Leave a comment on my feedback tab.  I would LOVE to hear from you. 
I hope everybody is enjoying the last few days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment